Tuesday, March 10, 2009

we ate on the couch

In the fastest shipping I've ever gotten, the last 3 fabrics I needed got here yesterday. I only ordered them on Saturday. Are you kidding me?! I was impressed and beyond excited!

Anyway, I've got all my fabric cut and I've started arranging it to make my next quilt top. This isn't even half of it yet, but its what I've got so far. I made a plan, but I'm not working from a pattern exactly.

This is all sitting on my kitchen table. Where we normally eat dinner every night. So we ate on the couch tonight. And we probably will tomorrow too. I've got a super supportive husband. He may think I'm crazy some days, but he still loves me and lets me do crazy things like take over our dinning room with crafty goodness.


wide view, only about 1/3 of the way arranged



close up of some of the fabrics. they are so beautiful in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment