Wednesday, March 18, 2009

not so bad after all

I got a heads up on Monday that I was going to be observed on Tuesday morning.  We are suppose to be observed 3-5 times a year and so far they have all gone great.  For this one though I was a little nervous.  Keep in mind that Tuesday was St. Patrick's Day and we also had a Tornado Drill yesterday morning.  

To say the least, my kids were EXCITED!

Yesterday came and went with no observation and I was a little relieved, but then nervous again because now my surprise observation would really be a surprise.  

Well it happened today.  And even though my assistant was out today the kids did a great job!  I was so proud of them.  My assistant principal even said that the class was great and my lesson was "awesome!"  

Whew!  It's always nice to have someone tell you that you did a good job!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda -

    I welcome you to come visit my blog anytime and I will do the same to yours. Thanks for checking it out and I look forward to hearing from you more!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete