Saturday, March 7, 2009

perfect spring like days

The weather around here is funky. We had snow on Monday with traces left over until Wednesday. Today it is 75*!

The moto around here is "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes."

Things I love about 75* Spring like weather
  • long walks with the dogs where I don't get frost bite OR sunburn
  • reading in a comfy chair outside under the sun with a nice breeze
  • birds singing
  • all the neighbors coming out of hibernation to wash cars and do yard work and most importantly - catching up after the cold winter
  • open windows to air out the stale house
  • taking a little mid day siesta under one of those open windows with the birds singing
  • driving with the windows down and sun roof open with the radio up loud
  • clothes out on clothes lines
  • flip flops and painted toe nails

Actually, just about EVERYTHING seems better when it's so perfect outside!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Reminds me of an entry I did a couple years ago called "Things That Bring Me Comfort" . . . I should probably update it and post it.

    TY for stopping by my place! I find it hard to find country-lovin' sistas around here!

    LORI

    ReplyDelete