The moto around here is "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes."
Things I love about 75* Spring like weather
- long walks with the dogs where I don't get frost bite OR sunburn
- reading in a comfy chair outside under the sun with a nice breeze
- birds singing
- all the neighbors coming out of hibernation to wash cars and do yard work and most importantly - catching up after the cold winter
- open windows to air out the stale house
- taking a little mid day siesta under one of those open windows with the birds singing
- driving with the windows down and sun roof open with the radio up loud
- clothes out on clothes lines
- flip flops and painted toe nails
Actually, just about EVERYTHING seems better when it's so perfect outside!