Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Sweet Caroline

I'm thankful that I get to be Caroline's mommy!  She makes me laugh every day.  She is a smarty pants and is learning new things every day - things that I had no idea she would learn this early.  She gives the best kisses.  I love when she pats my back and lays her head on my shoulder.  She likes my singing.  She takes my finger and leads me around when I don't know what she wants.  She takes off her shoes when we're outside, but wants to wear them when we're at home. She loves to dance.  She stops and points when ever she sees a dog, on tv or in real life.  She takes care of her baby just like a real little mommy.  She makes me want to be a better person.  She makes me want to give her the world.  She makes me feel like all is right in the world.  I love my sweet Caroline!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the activity toy in the last picture? Landon would love that!

    ReplyDelete