Thursday, November 10, 2011

Education

I'm thankful for the education I received.

I have fond High School memories.  I had a bunch of great teachers. 

I LOVED college.  At least the last 2 years of it.  I went to a small school where I knew no one for the first two years and then transfered to a Virginia Tech (where I should have gone in the first place).  I'm thankful that we have the time and opportunity to go back several times a year and now Caroline gets to share in the good times!

I am also thankful for my time at Old Dominion University where I got my Master's in Education.  The professors there were amazing and I'm thankful for all they taught me. 

And right now, I'm thankful that my very favorite college football team just went into half time with an 8 point lead.  GO HOKIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment