Wednesday, November 16, 2011

help wanted

I'm thankful that I can find things to laugh about in the simple everyday things. 

This morning I went out to the car to get dog food.  Scoot was following me until she was distracted by the newspaper.  She made a bee-line for the paper, picked it up and walked back in the house.  She went straight to the bathroom and laid the newspaper by the toilet. (It's especially funny since no one at this house reads the newspaper in the bathroom!)

When Scoot woke up from her nap she walked right into the bathroom with purpose, picked up the newspaper and took it to the living room.  She took the whole thing apart like she was looking for something specific.  She settled on the "help wanted" section and laid down on the paper looking at it intently for more than 5 minutes.  I told Aaron that she must be tired of spending all day, every day with me but I don't know if she was looking for a job for me or her. 

The whole series of events was hilarious to me!  I'm so glad I get to be a part of her funny little world and that I can see the humor in the every day moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment