Tuesday, November 1, 2011

let's start with the obvious




I'm thankful for my husband.  He loves me even when I can't figure out why.  He lets me be exactly who I am with no explanation needed.  He is hilarious.  He brings home special treats on the days that have been the hardest, even without me saying a word (thanks for the krispy kreme donuts today babe!).  He works his tushy off to provide everything we need.  He supports my decision to stay home this year to raise our daughter.  He LOVES our daughter more than life itself.  He'd give anything to make her feel loved and safe.  He's passionate about football.  He's loyal to friends and family.  He'd drop everything to help someone who needs it.  He is generous with his time and means.  He has big dreams for the future.  I'm thankful that God made him just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment