Thursday, June 18, 2009
Head on over to Truth 4 the Journey for details if you want to participate.
1. I'm thankful that I have the means and ability to foster Great Danes that people can't care for anymore.
2. I'm thankful that my husband is so deeply committed to providing for us. He has worked a ton of overtime these last two weeks and I am thankful that he has that opportunity and willingly takes it.
3. I'm thankful that school is over and summer is here. I'm enjoying the free time already!
4. I'm thankful that I have a job set up for next year. With the budget cuts, some teachers were laid off. I was transferred to another school, but at least I still have a job to go back to in September!
5. I'm thankful that I will get to see some family from Arkansas this weekend while they are in town. We're even having a mini-family reunion.
*thanks Tina for introducing me to this wonderful way to remember all the things I'm thankful for each week!*