Friday, February 20, 2009

me and he

What are your middle names?
Lynn and James

How long have you been together?
Nearly 9 years, so lets go 8 1/2

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We grew up in the same town so we've known each other probably since we were quite young, but we started going to the same school in 7th grade and thats the first time I remember specifics.

Who asked whom out?
After high school we went to different colleges 4 hours apart. We had been nothing but friends up to this point, but we started e-mailing and IMing and started our long distance relationship.

How old are each of you?
26 and 25

Whose siblings do you see the most?
His sister lives 2 hours away and mine now lives 4 hours away. Before my sister moved I would definitely say mine, but now its pretty even.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
a budget!

Did you go to the same school?
When it came time to choose colleges I narrowed my choices down to two. One was a big school where lots of folks from my high school were going (including Aaron). The other was a small school where I was only going to know one person and she and I weren't close friends. I chose the small school thinking that I would get a brand new start with all new people and I'd be able to reinvent myself. Turns out that was all a load of bull. Reinventing yourself is hard and I was miserable not knowing anyone. After Aaron and I had been dating 2 years I transferred. It was the absolute best thing I've ever done. I often say I wish I had just gone there from the beginning, but everything happens for a reason. Aaron and I might not have started dating if we were at the same school, after all we had been in high school together for 4 years and never dated. So short answer - no and then yes.

Are you from the same home town?
Yes, small southeastern VA town.

Who is smarter?
I almost always make sure that Aaron knows I'm smarter overall (lol) but he really is smarter in math/history/computers/technology

Who is the most sensitive?
Has to be me. He would never say "I don't know why I'm upset, I just am!"

Where do you eat out most as a couple?

Texas Roadhouse

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
From VA to Las Vegas

Who has the craziest exes?
No crazy in our past. Thank goodness!

Who has the worst temper?
I have a shorter fuse but its usually very short lived and not very hostile. Aaron's fuse is very long, but watch out when he gets to the end of it.

Who does the cooking?
Aaron can boil pasta and flip pancakes. I'd have an even bigger weight problem if I let him do all (any of) the cooking!

Who is the neat-freak?
He is more prone to calling for a "clean sweep" than I am, but neither one of us is all that concerned with being freakishly neat. So please please please call (and give us about an hour) before you come over!

Who is more stubborn?
We are both first-borns. I'd have to say that I slightly edge him out in this category though.

Who hogs the bed?

We have a pretty fair give and take, but I'm going to say him.

Who wakes up earlier?
Me, usually by at least an hour. On the weekend it could be much much longer.

Where was your first date?

High school football game - homecoming to be exact, and then a movie afterwards.

Who is more jealous?
We're not the jealous kind.

How long did it take to get serious?

2 years of long distance relationship status will kinda force you to take it slow. I'd say that was a good thing.

Who eats more?

It depends on what it is. He is a very picky eater so he won't even try a lot of stuff, but if it is something he likes he can really put it away.

Who does the laundry?
I sort, wash, dry, take to bedroom. He folds. We both put away our own stuff.

Who’s better with the computer?

Him, definitely.

Who drives when you are together?
Long trips we split, around town he does. Although, if I do say so myself, I'm a pretty awesome back seat driver. So good in fact that he is constantly offering to let me drive. He's so thoughtful like that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment