Friday, February 20, 2009

4 days and counting

For the past 4 days I have gotten up at 5 am.  WHAT?  I am not an early riser on purpose.. well I kind of like the quiet of the early morning and watching the sun rise, and having extra time to get stuff done, BUT I really really really like sleep!

So why have I gotten up a full 2 and a half hours before I need to be at work?

I've been doing yoga. 

Yea, you heard me right, I've been getting up that early to exercise.  CRAZY if you ask me, but it is important to me to get healthy so I'm doing it.  I'm getting up at 5 am, doing some yoga and I feel surprisingly refreshed.  Maybe that's why I've done if for 4 days in a row.  

I'm going to do yoga again tomorrow when I wake up, but it won't be at 5 am on a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment