Saturday, August 22, 2009

When Hubby is busy....

.... I go to quilt shops with my mom!!!!
.... and spend lots of money on fabric!! ~~~~~~~~~~
I finished these 2 sets of 9patches for the quilt along before I went back to school. I haven't been sewing at all this week... and quite frankly... it's been making me grumpy!

I've got more squares cut and ready to go though, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can get some more made!
~~~~~~~~~~
This is post #99. Consider yourself warned: THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE to enter my giveaway!! Simply go to this post and leave a comment letting me know which Piece of Chic from Leslie's shop is your favorite. EASY! And don't forget that Leslie has free shipping on all orders until she reaches 1,000 sales! Now is the time to get some Christmas shopping done. NOW GO! The winner will be announced in my next post!

2 comments:

  1. I want to learn how to make a quilt SO bad! I love the fabrics you have chosen here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are really talented! My mom made quilts.. I didn't pick up the knack for sewing but I sure can appreciate it!
    I love the fabrics you picked out also..ever make purses?

    ReplyDelete