I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post in awhile, but I was reminded of several things I'm especially thankful for and it's time to share them! If you want to share what you're thankful for today head on over to Sonya's. You can read about what everyone else is thankful for this week and link up to her site.
1. I'm thankful for the relaxing week of vacation I got to spend with my husband. He's been stressed at work and it was rejuvenating to see him happy and stress free! We had a wonderful time and it was great to get away from the day-t0-day routine and reconnect.
2. I'm thankful that I've felt calm and patient over the last week. Several things are getting ready to change and I'm waiting to find out about several others. In the past times like this would have me in a tizzy of anxiety, but I have been calm and patient. That's definitely GOD!
3. I'm thankful that 3 friends have had happy healthy pregnancies that will all come to an end tomorrow. I can't believe they are all going to welcome their babies into the world on the same day, but by tomorrow evening there will be 3 brand new precious lives in this world.
4. I'm thankful that I have a fantastic sister who sends me coupons in the mail. She LOVES searching for and cutting out coupons, but always ends up with some she can't use. She lovingly sends them to me because she knows I'll use them... but that I hate the task of cutting them out!
5. I'm thankful that we finally got some rain here that broke the absurdly hot streak of days we'd been melting in.