Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now I lay me down to sleep

How come I can only sleep during day light hours lately?

I haven't had a good nights sleep in almost a week.

I'm exhausted right now, but if I sleep now, I'll be up for the day tomorrow by 2AM.

When I lay down at night I can't turn my brain off, I can't get comfortable, lately I've been too hot to sleep with even a sheet (I prefer to have a frigid room and then pile on a blanket or two) and like Megan tweeted last night, I feel like I have restless body syndrome. (I loved the way she said that, it was exactly what I felt!) That's right, it's way worse than just restless legs.

I started off today Jodi style... with a big Mt. Dew!

I'm not thinking or speaking in coherent sentences. (I'd be embarrassed if you knew how long it took me to write this piddly little entry!)

Anybody have any tried and true get-to-sleep & stay-asleep methods?

1 comment: