Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11 - 25 Days of Christmas

Tonight we went to the Yankee Candle store.  On the surface, this doesn't sound all that exciting.  But the Williamsburg store is a flagship store which means it is HUGE and has tons of Christmas stuff out year round.  It snows there twice an hour and Santa is even hanging out.  Of course they have all the candles you could ever want, but they go extra heavy on the Christmas scents this time of year.  They have Christmas trees everywhere decorated in a bunch of different themes.  It is a pretty cool place to visit.  We were excited about taking Scoot since she seems to really like lights and trees.  Surprisingly though, I think her favorite part was the train they have running through all the Christmas rooms on a track a couple of feet above your head.  Whenever it would come into the room we were in, she would YELL "chooo choooo!"  It was the cutest thing!  We didnt stand in the LONG line to see Santa, but she did watch him for a few minutes.  I hope that she won't completely freak out when we take her to see Santa... but we'll see. 

I forgot my camera (even though we had to go back home to get Aaron's wallet after I had remembered that I left it... doh!) so all the pictures are from my phone and not the best quality, but they are better than nothing!






No comments:

Post a Comment