now, with that being said, let's get to the point. i'm lost.
for the first time in my memory i don't have a schedule or an agenda. and i've come to realize that i have no idea how to budget my time without the influence of a job or school to guide my time. my to-do list keeps getting longer, but i'm not getting anything done.
- of course there are things that need to be done around the house like dishes, grocery shopping, cleaning and laundry.
- and more importantly there is the time i get to spend with my girl. i want to play with her, teach her, create with her, and explore with her.
- there's crafting time. i've got closets, drawers & a brain full of ideas, fabric, paper, pens, wood, batting, thread, ribbon, buttons, stickers, paint etc and it is sitting there more neglected now that i'm home all day then it was when i had a full time job.
- hubby time. my guy is working his tushy off to make it possible for me to be home and i want to make his life easier if & when i can. not to mention carving out time for date night.
- me time. now that i'm not around adults all day 5 days a week its more important for me to carve out the time to get together with other adults and recharge my batteries.