Just before we left for the doctor yesterday Scoot pulled my water bottle down off the table and gave herself a giant bruise on her forehead. Add that to the black eye she has from running into the side of a chair and I'm surprised they didn't question me for child abuse! Bruises are part of the package though when your kid is half monkey - half clumsy. See what I mean?!
On to the stats:
- 23lbs 2 1/2 oz.
- 31 inches tall
- words she signs : more, all done, milk, juice, please, thank you, eat, help
- words she says: dada, mama, pop (for my dad), up, all done, thank you, bye bye, night night, apple, ball, dog
- she eats any and all fruits, but is "taking a break" from eating any veggies. meat is also on her "maybe, maybe not" list, but she's always up for crackers.
- she doesn't like to drink milk at all! and she prefers for her juice cup to be full all the time, if it gets to halfway she signs "more"
- she's obsessed with elmo, even though we never watch elmo. the new rock-n-roll elmo commercials & target displays get rock star reactions from her!
- she just learned how to get on the couch by herself. nothing is safe!
- she loves her "bank" and sleeps with it all the time. i'm thinking of making a smaller, travel size blanket just to have as back up.
- she sucks her thumb when she is tired, but ONLY when she is holding bank.
- favorite toys: my cell phone, the remote, shoes, DVD cases, balls, crayons, books & her baby.
- she's going to be a GREAT big sister in March!