Thursday, July 11, 2013

reality TV obsession

You guys - I'm obsessed with the show Big Brother.

It is on every summer and I've been watching for probably 11 out of the 15 seasons. My level of obsession each summer depends on the people though and at the beginning of this season I really wasn't sure that I was going to be able to get excited.

But I am!

I've never gone so far as to subscribe to the live internet feeds and watch them all day. But I do admit to DVRing the Big Brother After Dark show and watching it the next day while the kiddos are napping & I eat lunch.

This is one of the only reality shows that I watch - and yes, I'm committed to watching all three nights a week that it comes on!

Tonight's episode was a pretty big twist and I loved it! I don't remember the beginning of recent seasons getting into the drama this early. But without it, I know it wouldn't be as entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment