Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beep and Pinket on Etsy!!

I posted listings and officially opened an Etsy shop today!

This feels huge and completely insignificant all at the same time.
I'm terrified and thrilled simultaneously.

I'm very excited to get my work out into the world and I'm anxious to see how strangers react to my creations. It will be fantastic to get paid for doing something I love - if anyone buys anything! Between my facebook page and now my Etsy shop I hope to really start reaching people beyond family and friends. I know it will take time, hard work and patience but I'm ready to see where this path leads.

I've got 6 listings up so far. Can't wait to see what sells first... and when!!



 
Just a couple of examples of what is available right now... if you hurry! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment