Friday, July 12, 2013
I bring you the bumble jumble of my brain...
- Confession time: we are a paper-plate family. I know this does not jive with the current, super green, environmental trend. I don't care. My least favorite chore is washing dishes. LEAST! I'm terrible at keeping up with it and it is the norm for there to be dirty dishes in my sink. But the last time we ran out of paper plates I didn't buy any more. And even though I now have more dishes to do than before, I'm oddly keeping up with it better. Crazy! (This could & probably will change at any moment!)
- My 3 year old will do a lot of work for a quarter. I may need to consult my local child labor laws soon! ;)
- I've been avoiding the dentist even though I know that I'll actually feel better if I just go!!
- I have mini-van envy. I want one. I'm a dork & I know it!
- Back to school sales should not start in July when the kids have only been out of school a couple weeks and they don't have to go back until September!!
- I love the region I live in! There is a HUGE military presence. We can be at the beach in 20 minutes and in the mountains in 2 hours. There are major cities with lots to do within 2 hours in any direction. But I can be in the middle of a cornfield, driving down a dirt road in 30 minutes. It's pretty much the best of all worlds.