All of the sudden, in a panicked voice, I hear "I'M DONE SLEEPING MOM!"
Going in her room I see...
She had been trying to get her piggy bank and it was seconds from falling, so I saved that first and then told her not to move while I got the camera!
Things to note:
- She has never attempted to climb out of her crib before - hence the reason we haven't moved her out yet, but apparently we're about to get a big girl bed.
- I'm even thinking of a whole room re-organization so this doesn't happen again.
- She went to bed in just underwear and now has on only a shirt.
- I found 7 plastic Easter eggs in her bed that weren't there before.
- She took off her headband and put it away (behind the door - out of frame on the left) and picked out 5 bows instead.
- Her lamp and baskets are not usually arranged up there like that - her own decorative work!
This girl keeps me on my toes and I love her for it!