Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm the only one who can see

My husband is a wonderful guy and I love him with all my heart. He is a fantastic provider for our family and is dedicated and loyal to his job. He makes me laugh every day. He's got a soft side that he only shows to me. And I love knowing that I know a part of him that he doesn't share with anyone else. He is a great friend. If any of his friends, co-workers, or even acquaintances asked for anything, he'd do everything he could to help. He's passionate about things he believes in. He supports me in everything from my job, to relationships with my family, to crazy endeavors I get obsessed with. He doesn't complain about me not being a fantastic housekeeper. He's generous. He truly wants me to be happy.

BUT

I'm going to lose it if this happens one more time...
Me- "Babe could you clean up a little while I'm at PTA? It would really help me out and I'd greatly appreciate it!"
Him - "Sure, just tell me what you want me to do."
Me- "Ya know, just straighten up."
Him- "But what do you want me to do?"
Me- starting to lose it "Do you see anybody leaving me lists of things that need to be done. Just look around, I'm sure you'll see something that needs to be picked up and put away."

Does this happen at anybody else's house?!

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Oz had this topic on his show today as a matter of fact..and basically men don't use both sides of their brains like we do.
    So they simply don't see it or think anything needs done.
    I know its maddening to me too! YOu'd think I'd give up..but both sides of my brain won't let me!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete