Monday, September 7, 2009

GeekSquad to the rescue!

My computer has been broken for almost 2 weeks! It's fixed now, but it took the GeekSquad coming out to my house for 2 hours to figure out why in the name of all that is holy my perfectly working modem & wireless router would NOT allow me to connect to the internet. Let's just suffice it to say that our internet provider screwed us!

It cost an unexpected, unbudgeted, but totally worth it $200 to be reconnected to the internet.

I now have almost 350 unread entries on my reader! :-O

I apologize for not reading and commenting on anyone's blogs the last 2 weeks... I was missing you all terribly!

AND school starts tomorrow, so I'll have next to no time to catch up.

If you had the day off today, I hope you enjoyed it! Happy Labor Day to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So funny...I was just thinking about you and wondering what was going on...and now I know! I am glad your computer is fixed and I hope to hear from you soon!

    And...I hope your first week of school is going ok!

    ReplyDelete