Wednesday, May 20, 2009

coming back on board slowly

  • My google reader was broken for over 2 weeks and now I have 347 blogs to read! ahhhhhhhhhhh
  • I'm getting back in slowly. I feel like I have nothing to say, but want so very badly to connect with people in the blog world after feeling like I've been stuck in a dark cave for the last 14 days.
  • We got a new foster tonight. His name is Wilson. He is a 1 year old black great dane. He was hit by a car in December and one of his back legs is a little funny, but otherwise he is perfectly healthy. My girls love him. So far, so good.
  • My grandparents (on my Dad's side) and my uncle (my mom's brother) are all in town this week. Sadly, I haven't seen my grandparent's in about 8 months and my uncle in about a year. Family reunions are making me happy this week! :)
  • There is fresh pineapple in my refrigerator. YUMMY!
  • There are only 18 days of school left for this year!
  • I got an invitation for this summer to watch the best 2 boys on the planet... in my humble opinion. You won't believe this, but they are so cool that I have ask hubby to move our vacation so that I can watch them this summer. Hubby thinks I'm crazy, but I love 'em that much!
  • I won't stay gone so long next time... promise

1 comment: