Monday, March 4, 2013

Here's your BIG hug!

Very rarely I meet someone and hit it off right away, but it happened recently.  We just clicked. It felt like we had a ton in common even though we only chatted for a couple of minutes.

I was ready to go from, "Nice to meet you." to "Lets be BEST friends FOREVER!!!!" in a matter of minutes.

But I was worried about letting my crazy show right away.  I mean, if we're going to be BFF's I don't want to scare them off before we've even exchanged numbers or become facebook friends.

Now it's been a couple of days and I'm losing my nerve. Maybe I made up that connection I felt. Maybe they didn't feel it. I probably shouldn't friend request them now - they might not even remember me. 

Maybe I SHOULD have let my crazy show because they think I'm boring for being all "Nice to meet you." {handshake} instead of "Lets be BFFs!!" {BIG hug}

This rambling, over sharer-er, instant friends, BIG hugging, crafty girl is who I am. And if someone is going to not like me, I'd rather they at least know the real me they are not liking.  I'm working on stepping out of my comfort zone to be who I really am.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl!!!! I am glad you are blogging more, too. Missed you on here!!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! I've missed it too - more than I realized! :)

    ReplyDelete