Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Project Life Tuesday 7/26 - 8/1

Monday, August 2, 2010
Aaron and Scoot both fell asleep in the living room. Scoot is still easy to transfer to her crib. Aaron usually waked up grumpy and is not so easy to transfer to his room! HA!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Aaron's attempt to keep up appearances in the neighborhood. He's hacking up the grass (ahem, I mean weeds) that's growing up between the sidewalk.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Scoot and I went to our best friend's house for a playdate. Bristol is only 2 days younger than Scoot, but look at that size difference! yowzers! Scoot is a little big for her age, but Bristol is also quite small for her age. They are laying on the quilt I made especially for Bristol.
Scoot's weekly growth photo. She's looking mighty long in this picture.

Thursday, August 5, 2010
I love watching storms come in. If we had a porch with a big swing and some rockers this would be even better! A porch is on my check list for our next house.

Friday, August 7, 2010
My car started acting up when I tried to go out this afternoon. I was positive that by the time Aaron got home it would be fine and make me look like a liar once again, but it was still broken so he called his dad to help him work on it. Luckily they were able to fix it and save us the time and money of taking it to the shop.

Saturday, August 7, 2010
Clover tore up the dog bed that use to be making her crate comfy. I hope she doesn't mind sleeping on the hard plastic pan because it will be a few days before I can get her a new one.

Sunday, August 8, 2010
We got together with some of Aaron's family to celebrate his sister Catharine's (on the right) birthday. Abbie was thrilled with a chance to hold and bounce Scoot since she hadn't seen her since she was 2 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment