Monday, August 9, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


In the months that I couldn't record my Not-Me-Monday confessions on this here 'ol blog, I occasionally told my husband what I would have written here. He thought I was crazy. Plain and simple. I'm so glad to be back in the world where people understand what I'm talking about!

*I do not have 5 loads of clean laundry on my bed right now waiting to be folded and preventing me from going to bed. This is not especially sad since folding clothes is one thing that I can easily do while wearing Caroline in the baby carrier.

*I have not been thinking about (and dreading) the fast approaching return to school so much that it has been keeping me up at night. Since I'm already getting up anywhere between 1 and 3 times a night, I'd really prefer not to be consumed with back to school worries when its still 3 weeks away!

*Caroline will be 8 weeks old on Wednesday, so I am certainly not already thinking/wishing/dreaming about having another baby. Good grief! That would be a little bit crazy. People would cock their eyebrows at me if I dared to tell anybody! So lets not talk about it now, kay?

*My sewing machine has not been sitting on my kitchen table for the last 3 weeks. With a baby I never know how much time I'm going to have to work on a project, so in order to steam line the process and actually be able to get something done once in a while, I don't just leave everything sitting out. That would be so messy and make my husband so frustrated!

* I did not ignore people I know in Walmart tonight. Just because I remember them from 10 years ago, doesn't mean they'll remember me. And it would be just great to go up and make small talk just to realize that they, in fact, do not remember me. Good times!

I'm starting to confuse even myself by talking in the negative, so I'll leave you with that for tonight and come back tomorrow with a week's worth of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. enjoyed this post and congratulations on little Caroline! My newest grandson is 7 weeks old! So amazingly precious....

    ReplyDelete